Taylorsville YMCA Community Family Center Preschool Program
Program Manager: Crystal Akagi
Site Coordinator: Elaine Newton
PreschoolTeacher: Miss Chelsee, Miss Alicia
Prekindergarten Teacher: Miss Rhonda, Miss Ashley
4223 S. Atherton
Taylorsville, UT 84123
Here at the Y, we recognize that early education is one of the best ways to ensure your child’s future success. Our early childhood education program provides a structured, friendly environment that fosters a child’s cognitive, physical, social, and emotional development. We use an evidence based curriculum that provides 3 - 5 years old children the opportunity to explore, create, play, and learn.
- Children Ages 3-5
- Low teacher to student ratio
- Full day program available with healthy snacks provided, served family style
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Spanish speaking available
- Regular assessments and parent teacher conferences.
- Financial assistance available
Optional reduced cost
Morning half-day Preschool Program
Full day Preschool Program
Full day extended Preschool Program
We realize that individuals and families have differing abilities to pay. We offer financial assistance for families that need additional support. Click here to learn more.
Registration must be completed at least 24 business hours prior to the start of the program you wish your youth to attend.
Register online here.
Complete this form and return it to the Community Family Center.
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 801.466.6074
- Mail or drop off at our Community Family Center 4223 South Atherton Drive, Taylorsville, UT 84123