We are thrilled that you want to register your child(ren) for camp! Get ready for an experience of a lifetime. Please follow the instructions below on how to complete the registration process and pay your $75 non-refundable deposit (required to hold your child's spot) online.
Look at the “Parent Information” section for important information regarding check in/out times, directions to/from camp, packing list, etc.
Please follow the steps below on how to register and complete your camper's registration correctly. PLEASE NOTE: After your registration is complete and deposit is paid, required camper paperwork (Step 2) and final payment are due at least 6 WEEKS PRIOR to your camper starting camp. You can pay the remaining balance by logging in to your account created during Step 1.
- Click here to register online
- Click here to fill out the required Camper Paperwork
You are required to bring the Camp Admission Card with you to camp on your camper's Check-In day. Camper's will not be accepted without this authorization. Click here to download it.
HARD COPY REGISTRATION
- Download the registration form here.
- Download the required Camper Paperwork .
You are required to bring the Camp Admission Card with you to camp on your camper's Check-In day. Do NOT send this form in ahead of time. Campers will not be accepted without this authorization on Check-In Day. Click here to download it.
Once you have completed filling out paperwork, your options for sending it in to us are:
- Type on and EMAIL this form to us at email@example.com
- OR print off, fill out, and MAIL your forms to 3216 Highland Suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
- OR print off, fill out, and FAX your forms to 801-466-6074
- OR DROP OFF your forms in person to 3216 Highland Suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
If you are interested in applying for Financial Assistance, please click here for more information.
If you have any questions about the registration process or camp in general, please don't hesitate to contact the office at 801-839-3379, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.