Wrangler in Training (ages 15-16)
Wrangler in Training (WIT) is a two week leadership development program that provides training for our older more experienced horse campers who are interested in working with the horse program in the future as a staff member. This is in conjunction with the Leader in Training (LIT) program and is limited to 6 equestrians. Riders will be exposed to all aspects of working with horses, program development, and teaching young riders. Interested qualified campers need to complete an application and include a reference prior to registering.
|Sessions 2-3*||June 18-23
|Around the World
Man vs. Wild
*This is a two week camp. Weekend Stay Over is not included. Campers interested in staying at camp through the weekend of their program must pre-register and pay a $75 fee per weekend.
Transportation To/From Camp: $30 each way
Weekend Stay Over: $75 (Weekend Stay Over available every week besides the weekend between Session 7-8)
Youth interested in participating in the Leader in Training program must complete an application. Please read through each step listed below in order to complete the WIT application.
The Application Process
- Complete the WIT Application available below
- Each applicant must have one recommendation filled out on their behalf to complete their WIT application. Ask a teacher, coach, youth leader, or any adult who can speak accurately of your skills and qualifications to complete the Recommendation Form. In the online application located below, you must provide an email for them and they will receive an online recommendation form to fill out on your behalf.
- Once the application is complete (including us having received a complete recommendation letter for applicant), we will contact applicant to schedule an interview
- If accepted into the program, a $75 non-refundable deposit will be due with one week of being accepted
- After deposit is paid, the required Camper Paperwork and final payment are due at least 6 weeks prior to camper starting camp