Leader in Training (ages 15-16)
LIT is a two week* specialized staff-training program which, along with CIT program, trains campers in necessary skills and responsibilities to be staff in years to come. LIT’s participate in leadership development focusing on team building, cooperation, and supervision. They will work side-by-side with staff members to gain skills in managing group behavior, leading activities, and supporting the staff.
|Sessions 2-3*||June 18-23
|Around the World
Man vs. Wild
*This is a two week camp. Weekend Stay Over is not included. Campers interested in staying at camp through the weekend of their program must pre-register and pay a $75 fee per weekend.
Transportation To/From Camp: $30 each way
Weekend Stay Over: $75 (Weekend Stay Over available every week besides the weekend between Session 8-9)
Youth interested in participating in the Leader in Training program must complete an application. Please read through each step listed below in order to complete the LIT application process.
The Application Process
- Complete the LIT Application available below
- Each applicant must have one recommendation filled out on their behalf to complete their LIT application. Ask a teacher, coach, youth leader, or any adult who can speak accurately of your skills and qualifications to complete the Recommendation Form. In the online application located below, you must provide an email for them and they will receive an online recommendation form to fill out on your behalf.
- Once the application is complete (including us having received a complete recommendation letter for applicant), we will contact applicant to schedule an interview
- If accepted into the program, a $75 non-refundable deposit will be due with one week of being accepted
- After deposit is paid, the required Camper Paperwork and final payment are due at least 6 weeks prior to camper starting camp