Counselor in Training (ages 16-17)
The CIT experience will build upon and refine participant’s leadership abilities through more work in programs and cabins. CIT’s will help plan, prepare and lead camp activities, exploring camp operations and assist Counselors in the cabin. This is a great Leadership Development opportunity that is transferable to almost any future experience including college applications.
|July 2-7, July 9-14, July 16-21|
|Around the World, Knights vs. Ninjas, Zootopia|
*3 week camp; Weekend Stay Overs are not included. Campers interested in staying at camp through the weekend of their program must preregister and pay a $75 fee per weekend
Transportation To/From Camp: $30 each way
Weekend Stay Over: $75.00 per weekend
Youth interested in participating in the Counselor in Training program must complete an application. Please read through each step listed below in order to complete the CIT application process.
The Application Process
- Complete the CIT Application located below
- Each applicant must have one recommendation filled out on their behalf to complete their CIT application. Ask a teacher, coach, youth leader, or any adult who can speak accurately of your skills and qualifications to complete the Recommendation Form. In the online application located below, you must provide an email for them and they will receive an online recommendation form to fill out on your behalf.
- Once the application is complete (including us having received a complete recommendation letter for applicant), we will contact applicant to schedule an interview
- If accepted into the program, a $75 non-refundable deposit will be due with one week of being accepted
- After deposit is paid, the required Camper Paperwork and final payment are due at least 6 weeks prior to camper starting camp