Check In/Check Out
Sundays at 4:30PM
- If you would like to arrive a little early we will be having a barbeque in the lodge. You are welcome to join us and have a chance to meet the camp staff before check-in begins.
- Arriving before 3:30pm will only increase your wait time and is discouraged.
- Cabin assignments will be given out starting at 4:30pm on check-in day.
Please note that check-in involves important preparations to ensure your child’s stay at camp is successful! Our goal is to move you through the process as quickly as possible, in under an hour. However, it can take longer, depending how many campers arrive on a given day. Steps include checking in upon arrival, head checks, a visit with the health supervisor to discuss any medications, checking in at the cabin and meeting staff. Each child’s health and time at camp is important to us, so please allow adequate time to ensure your child is all set.
Please make sure to have the required camp forms filled out and returned to the camp office at least six weeks before your arrival. You will needs to bring the Camp Admission Card with you to Check-In
Fridays at 5:30PM
We welcome you to join us Friday evenings for Camp Roger’s Dog Tag Ceremony. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremonies to share in and experience the magic of camp. The Dog Tag Ceremony will run from 5:30pm until 6:30pm.
If you are unable to arrive early for any of the evening activities please ensure that you do arrive by 6:30pm to pick up your camper.
The Friday Family Programming will include:
- 5:30 - Dog Tag award ceremony to recognize camper accomplishments
- 6:30 - Check-out at the cabin with your camper's counselors
- Opportunity for your child to introduce you to all their new friends and favorite counselors
- Opportunity for parents to feel the joy that their child has experienced at Camp Roger
With the new schedule, parents can arrive any time between 5:30pm and 6:30pm on Friday. There is still van/bus service available to return the campers to Salt Lake for a nominal fee of $30, if that's more convenient (pre-registration required).
For the Family Friday Dog Tag Ceremony, a staff member will greet you in the parking lot and direct you to the festivities.
Check-out occurs between 6:30-7:00pm at your camper's cabin, at that time you and your camper will report to the counselor to sign out the camper. Please do not depart with your children early.
Check Out: Wednesday at 5:00PM
The Wednesday Family Programming will include:
- 5:00pm - Families can arrive to help camper begin check out
- 6:00pm - Families are welcome to join campers for dinner
- 6:30pm - Closing campfire circle
Check In: Thursday at 9:00AM
There will be a brunch at 9:30 AM for parents and Little Roger's campers. Parent's must leave by 10:15 am so that campers can join the rest of the camp activities.
Check Out: Friday at 6:00PM
There will not be a dog tag ceremony for Little Roger's.